Saturday, July 11, 2009

Quilt Retreat 4

I had almost a full spool of thread! this is what is left. Mercy, we were bookin' it



This is Aria. again, I am not sure who makes the pattern. but when it is done, we will put crystals on it. just needs a border or two and a few more flowers.


These are our cars, packed full! Thank you Vicki for a wonderful week. And Micha and Ashley too! I can't wait for next year!

I have two more tops I finished, but didn't take pics. so I will do that and post in the next couple of days.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. what fun you guys had ! and the words between the pictures worked ! yeah ! All your projects looked like alot of fun !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lorene....THANK YOU so much for your very sweet comment on my blog!!! Has made me smile this morning......However, I MUST say you do BEAUTIFUL quilt work!!!! Something I've always wanted to do but have never sat down and tried it....my grandmother was an amazing quilter!!! BTW, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog header!!!! How sweet and a wonderful picture!!! I hope you have a blessed day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....