Monday, January 19, 2015

Stash Report 2

bobbins used this week: 1
bobbins used year to  date: 11
Thread spools emptied this week:  0
Thread spools emptied year to date: 0
Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date:  23 yards
Fabric added this week: 0 yard
Fabric added year to date: 8 yards
UFOs finished: 3


No finishes this week, but I am close!!!  this is how I keep track of what I accomplish....

 
In one of the yahoo groups I belong to, we are swapping bonnie hunters mini bow ties.  I am swapping 6 sets of 6.  these are extra, because I want MORE!!  I am so greedy......

 
This is my first block finished for the Bonnie Hunter Grand Illusion Mystery.  I made a couple of changes.  my neutral I chose to use 1 fabric.  I also chose to put a solid tonal pink block in the middle. 

 
AND I do have a quilt on the frame.  It was from a class about 4 years ago.  I think it is a This and That pattern.  not sure.  Kansas Troubles fabric. 

 
 
So that's my update for today!  now, today is a stay at home day.  I have to the time out.  20 minutes piecing, 20 minutes or 1 complete row on the frame, 20 minutes house stuff, 20 minutes scraps..... 
 
 
any ideas for dinner?  hehehe......
 
 
hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....