Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!!!

I can hardly believe that it's 2015!  Where did 2014 go?  This time of year I get so excited to make goals, organize, get rid of extra stuff!  Do you? 

One of the things I wanted to do this past year was keep track of everything!  Well, I only posted on that 32 times.  I would like to do better this year. 

so my last undate is.......

bobbins used this week: 6
bobbins used year to  date: 85
Thread spools emptied this week:  0
Thread spools emptied year to date:  14
Fabric used this week:  0
Fabric used year to date:  53 3/8
Fabric added this week: 0
Fabric added year to date:  47  1/2 yards

As long as I am in the black on buying/using fabric, I feel good!!!

Now about those goals.  I don't want to have so many that I can't possibly achieve them all.  I want to concentrate, work on, make new habits, become better. 

I have my sewing goals:

1.  sew 15 to 20 minutes a day. 
2.  cut scraps 15 to 20 minutes a day
3.  clean sewing room 15 to 20 minutes a day
4.  ALWAYS have a quilt on the frame.  Try to quilt at least 1 row each day.
5.  Get rid of extra stuff in my sewing room - sell or give away
6.  FINISH UFOs.  Try not to start more than 5 new projects

and my personal goals:

1.  Pray each morning and night
2.  Read the Book of Mormon every day.  Read the whole book in January, then more slowly and study for the rest of the year.
3.  Organize my home be getting rid of extra, no needed stuff.  take one area or room at a time.
4.  Simplify!
5.  Make my bed every day
6.  Walk
7.  Be happy! 

I don't know how to add a pdf here.  if any of you know, please share with me.  I made 2 tables so I can check off each day.  Bonnie Hunter said in one of her books that you do something for 21 days and it becomes a habit.  That is the purpose for the tables, I can check off each item every day.  by day 21, I want this to be a habit! 

So lots of talking, and no pictures....  so here you go!  A bunch of sunflowers, cuz they make me smile........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....