Monday, July 28, 2014

Stash Report 22

Bobbins used this week: 2
Bobbins used year to date: 38
Thread spools emptied this week: 0
Thread spools emptied year to date: 10
Fabric used this week: 1 yards
Fabric used year to date: 39.75 yards
Fabric added:  18 yard

No finishes this week, but I did work on some things! 

Vicki found this bunny tablerunner on the internet somewhere.  we picked a day, and we both worked on it.  Vicki in Vegas and me here.  This picture showed the Bunny without binding and a tail.  She is finished and has a tail now!  I figured I used about 1 yard of fabric. 

 
This is my tumbler quilt.  I have the 6th row almost done.  only 12 more rows to go!

 
I love reading blogs!  I get so many great ideas.  well on Quilt Taffy I found the cutest picnic quilt.  I have one more row and the top will be done.  the red squares are 2.5"  and the large half square triangles ended up being 21" sq.  I had sent Vicki the link for the blog.  I wanted her to see this quilt.  well, a day or two later another friend called and said she had some fabric she wanted to give me.  I went over to Adele's home.  she had 2 large pieces of denim!  one was light blue and the other was dark blue.  I called Vicki and told her the quilt was meant to be.  She said she she would get some red squares for us.  She got busy and cut so many!  Thanks Vicki!!!  when we were in Vegas Vicki gave me some red charms.  while at a quilt store there, I found some more cute reds and bought FQs for us to share. 
 
I think we are about the same place.  later today, I will add the last row!  Not a UFO, but still darn cute!  Thanks Quilt Taffy for the inspiration! 
 
A few weeks ago, 



1 comment:

  1. That Bunny is just too cute! How fun to "telesew" (like telecommuting?). Creative Bliss Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....