Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Stash Report 20

Hi everyone!  what a productive week I have had.  I missed sewing, but I wouldn't trade the last couple of weeks for nothing!!!  so here we go.....

Bobbins used this week: 8
Bobbins used year to date: 36
Thread spools emptied this week: 2
Thread spools emptied year to date: 10
Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 31.75 yards

no finishes, but boy oh boy did I get a lot DONE!  yeah!!!! 

I got the rose top together with sashings and the first border.  I have to hunt for the last border....

 
I love it!!!!  I think this might end up being for a granddaughter who has the middle name of Rose.  In fact I have 2 granddaughters with a middle name of Rose.  This will be for the older one. 
 
I finished the top of Warm Winter Blessings Mini. 
 
 
I squared up my Mom's quilt and put the binding on.  The hand part isn't done, but will be included in next weeks report.    It's a biggie!  It was started last summer.  I was getting the quilt ready to square up and Miss Priss wanted to tunnel in!  Deisel is watching......


I have been working on spring morning.....
 
I have basically finished it.  At least as far as the pattern goes.  I think I will add another yellow border.  then add another white border.  kind of a wide border.  about 10"  all the way around.  what do you think? 
 
I have worked on some swaps..... oops, forgot to take a picture! 
 
Got my hair cut and a pedicure!  Oh how I love a pedicure.  It makes life wonderful!
 
 
 Don't ya love the blue nails! 
 
I finished 2 blocks for the Christmas quilt Vicki and I are working on! 
 
 
 
block 2


  
 
block 3
 
I also finished 2 rows of 17 tumblers.  I did good this week. 
 
hugs...




1 comment:

  1. Great week of stash busting. Yes, I love the blue toenails. Life is good and I love Summer. Days are getting lost and I am trying to keep up but not stressing over most of it. Still recovering from our major trip and me getting sick. Summer Sparkles and Creative Bliss Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....