Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thornberries

Friday was Thornberries day. this time my home. it was a whole day of sewing, laughing, eating, and show and tell!
here is Judy with a purse she made. I really liked the grommets she used. I am going to have to try those out! this is Louise's UFO#1. finished, with binding AND a label! it was beautiful,
then she opened it up. WOW! sorry the pic is soooo dark. it really was beautiful.....

Here is my #1. not quilted, but the top is all done. I will quilt it this week......


here is my pink roses.......

and my red half square triangles...... I quilted this one.

here is a thornberries UFO. we traded the little rectangles of 30's fabric. the pattern was in a McCall's magazine.....
and up close......

here is Sue's #1. it was 2 small quilts.... all finished..... great job Sue.....



here is Terry S. She will be teaching this quilt.....


And Terry's UFO #1 a dolly quilt with a little pillow. sooooo cute. all done.......


Here is her dog quilt. a buggy barn quilt pattern. another she will be teaching.


and our yummy food table. we had a potato bar. and red velvet cupcakes. everything was soooo yummy.....thanks everyone.

The number drawn for next month is #3. that is a Thimbleberries field of flowers. again the blocks are done, so I better get started getting that top together.
thanks gals.....
Lorene

1 comment:

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....