Thursday, February 3, 2011

More Redwork!

Hi everyone! don't you love redwork? or blue work? or green work? or all colors of embroidery? I do! I mean I really, really do! at the shop - Oasis I facilitate the redwork club. lots of fun ladies. every month I post pics from the meeting. we always have soooo much fun! they are always an inspiration to me. One of the ladies did Bunnies prefer Embroidery - from Bunny Hill. I only have 2 more blocks to do. here is the latest......

the project we are working on this year is Christmas Twitterings. here is block #1 with the pinwheels on top and bottom. I really like how it is turning out. tomorrow I will trace block #2 and get started. I have to try and keep ahead of these ladies....

enjoy......
Lorene

1 comment:

  1. I love the Christmas one, though the bunnies are pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....