Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thornberries and Another Finish!!!!

Friday was thornberries! I love going and seeing what everyone is up to, how everything is going, show and tell! love it all. we always have lunch and you know, we are really good cooks! here is Barb working on those pesky little 9 patches. they are so cute, but pesky! LOL! Sue and Bobbi joined the civil war group at 3 dudes and here is sue working on her blocks. they were soooo pretty!
Terry has a new little grandson coming and here is the beginning of his quilt. soooo cute!

here is the group working on all their stuff.....

and here is my finished (it was almost finished at TB - but now it is finished!) civil was quilt. I started this several years ago at the Koop when they had a $5 BOM. each month you would bring your block back. if you didn't bring your block back, it would cost you another $5. I think this quilt cost about $15 to $20! LOL! but it is now finished and I really like it. I don't have very much civil was fabric in my stash. I do have 2 finished civil war quilts. I think it might be growing on me. this make s #8 UFO finish for this year! this sure feels good.....
enjoy...
Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....