Saturday, January 29, 2011

A productive day

Hey everyone! I forgot to post this picture in my last post. it also is from the civil war love letters book. this block is march to the mountains. I really am having fun making these blocks. they are all paper pieced. today was a gift! the plans we had fell through. so I declared it a pajama day! Bruce put my last shelf together for under my HQ16. organized a little, did laundry and SEWED!!! it felt wonderful. I finished the top for the #1 UFO, just about finished my star blocks, finished loading a quilt on the frame and did 2 rows, AND finished the first block of Christmas Twitterings. life is really good..... in the next few days I will post more pictures. I am starting the binding on a friends quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....