Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oops! it's been a while......

I can't believe it has been a month almost since I last blogged. sorry about that! things have been so busy, it's been hard to keep up with everything. so part of my goals for this year is to blog at least every Sunday. but in the next few days there will be a blog every day. So I am starting out with Thornberries.... we met last week. everyone was there! Even Terry got to call us from CA. It was such a relaxing day, I didn't get all the pics I wanted to. Judy finished two tops that were darn cute. but no pics..... sigh...

Anyway, on Judy Liquidara (I am sorry, but I know I didn't spell it right and I don't have her blog address - I know bad blogger! well, on her blog she has a challenge. everyone who wanted to participate chose 12 UFO's. once a month she will draw a number. that is the UFO you are to work on for the month. So we decided to do that in TB. We picked 11. so on our TB day we will draw a number and work on that UFO. we picked 11 since we met on the 2nd Friday. the number this time is 1. can you believe that?

This is my number 1. 12 blocks. and guess what? it's a Christmas quilt! It's one that Vicki and I were to do last summer. well, Vicki's quilt is done and gifted. mine - still blocks. but it will be done by our next meeting......
Here is Judy, Louise and Bobbi.......
Terry S, Sue, Barb and Mindy!

it was a very relaxing, fun day. Thanks gals. I needed a day just like that!
Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....