Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

good morning everyone! Merry Christmas! I love Christmas. I get so excited. I can't sleep. I try really hard, but I just can't. I feel like the old commercial of Mervyns - open, open, open! Christmas Eve was so quiet and really a restful day. I finished up some things, cooked my pumpkin pies, set up the goodie table. puttered. very nice. but then it started to get late. I finally went to bed at 11:36! still awake.....
I guess I fell asleep and woke up at.....


and again! won't anyone wake up!!!!

OK, got up and....


showered, got pretty, got breakfast into the oven, put things away and blogged. People it is time to get up!!! LOL.... off to knock on doors and open presents! LOL.....
may this be the best Christmas ever for you and yours......
Lorene

1 comment:

  1. Lorene,
    What a fun post! Have yourself a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....