Monday, December 28, 2009

Redwork Day

hey everyone! hope you all had a great Christmas, we sure did. more on that on another post. Thanks to Nancy and Michelle I have pictures from our redwork party. Thanks gals.....
sorry about some side way pics. couldn't turn them. oops! here is Susan with her pillow insert.... and with her special Christmas cards she made. wow!
here is Margie with a Christmas quilt. the charms are from the shop hop from a couple of years ago. great idea Margie!

I believe this one is from Nancy - new to our group. she designs quilt patterns! here

again Margie. this is her finished quilt from Gail Pan
here's Mardi! she is also new. the is a Christmas sampler - just beautiful.....
Here is Loretta. she had twin grands and made 2 rag quilts. hope I got the story right!
a take 5 quilt
another take 5 from Loretta
Ornaments from Linda

a stocking from Janyce
and her basket quilt finished
This is Denise's winter wonderland done in scrappy! isn't it pretty?

another Christmas tree quilt from Linda
another from Deanne. you have to click on the pic to enlarge. it is very funny. I hope I am spelling your name right!
another Christmas redwork from Deanne
The next quilts are from Cyndi. She had a close friend pass away earlier in the year. she finished these two quilts for the children. they turned out great!!!
Arlene finished her tote from bird brain and her pillow insert.
in another post I will post pics of the pincushions. we always have the greatest show and tell! thanks gals...... if I didn't post your pic, I am sooo sorry. my camera wasn't working and Nancy and Michelle were so kind to give me the ones they took.
happy new year....
Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....