Monday, December 28, 2009

Awesome pincushions!

when we have our Christmas party, I give out the challenge to make pincushions from a found object. that is what we have our gift exchange with. Carmen, Kathy's granddaughter even joined in this year. she did a great job! I don't have a pic of all the pin cushions,, which is a pity. they all turned out wonderful!!! Good job ladies! the first two pics are of a jewelry case or watch case turned into a pincushion! I love it!!!
this was a suitcase.....

a mason jar turned into a flower......

a little bird on top of a wooden spool......

that's all I have. there was a little teapot, a Frito bean dip can, I can't remember them all. but everyone did such a good job. I really look forward every year to this.
thanks ladies!
Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....