Monday, December 21, 2009

Bake Day

I just love getting ideas from my friends. they all help me be a better wife, Mom, and grandmother! Thanks girlfriends!!! Our bake day is evolving for the better I think. this year, no cooking, just bring your treats to swap. I think it really went well. we had two visitors for this year. Gunner and Andrew. daddy was working and Grandpa, well, lets hope he was out shopping for his favorite person! LOL!!! Now you can tell Gunner had a good time. his face is full of chocolate! My Aunt Gloria and Harriet were very smart, they had everything packaged up with the recipe included! Thank you!!!
Here are the table of treats......
Now, no one was home to take the picture, unless it was one of us. I don't know how to do the timer thing. Bruce had to show me before he left. Melissa had to put the camera on the tripod. here is picture #1. I couldn't see Melissa well enough so I decided to take another. Then the fun started with the boys! ........
#2
#3 is someone missing?
#4 we are all saying look at the camera!
#5 Andrew running after Gunner......

#6 we give up! we will stick with #1......

Merry Christmas everyone!!
Lorene








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....