Monday, November 17, 2014

Stash Report 31

Hi everyone!!!!

bobbins used this week: 1
bobbins used year to  date: 78
Thread spools emptied this week:  0
Thread spools emptied year to date:  14
Fabric used this week: 1
Fabric used year to date:  53 3/8
Fabric added this week: 2 1/2 yards
Fabric added year to date:  47  1/2 yards

Well I didn't get a quilt top loaded.  it turned into a very busy week.  But, I did get a top done! 

it looks like it's glowing!  I love it.  the pattern is called in grannie's dream.  the squares are 2.5'.  Vicki and I are making this together.  Her's has been done.  Her other Halloween top is done too.  I am still making 16 patch Halloween blocks. 

I worked on the Arkansas Crossroads blocks that I am trading with Thornberries.  I finished 2 months worth.  so I am done there. 

wish me luck in loading a quilt!! 

hugs......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....