Thursday, September 4, 2014

Gunner is sewing!

Before I left Gunner wanted to make a cover for his Kindle.  HE wanted to make it with just a little help from Grandma.

so we made a deal.  he had to vaccum for me and we would go and find some Batman fabric.  He LOVES Batman. 

While at Joann's he told everyone he was going to make a cover for his kindle, and that Batman was his fav and his Grandpa's name is Bruce Wayne.  He was pretty excited. 


He quilted.....  I trimmed
 
 

 
He was pretty excited about how the sewing machine worked.  We did a vertical and horizontal grid.  He did really well sewing straight.  I turned the speed waaayyyyy down. 

I did the binding and sewing on the Velcro. 


 
closed


opened
 
Thank you Gunner for spending the afternoon with me.  So glad you had a great time!
 
hugs.....

1 comment:

  1. Great job Gunner!!! What a wonderful cover for a Kindle. Sewing Bliss...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....