Sunday, January 8, 2012

December Redwork

Hi everyone! I know a little late.... but I am here!!! every December we have a luncheon at redwork. this year I brought baked potatoes and everyone brought everything to go on them! yum!!! we also have a tradition of exchanging pin cushions made from found objects! here is one Jeanne made from a tart pan.

a tin, another tart pan and a house


a flower


a chicken


a tea pot



a pear in a clay pot



a bowl with an angel

a thread spool

and mine - an empty dish, no cushion- nada - zip. I found my object, then promptly put it out of my mind. thought I was done. oops! next year for sure.


we played the game "the Wright" lots of fun! everyone got a FQ.


we had lots of fun. laughed a lot. thanks gals for a fun year!


Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....