Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lots of samples

well, I have worked at A Quilter's Oasis for a little over 5 years. the last of June was the end. I will continue to teach at the store and facilitate the redwork club. I find I am needed home more right now. It has been great. i really believe I have become a better quilter while working at the store. I have reached further, learned more, and bought more fabric! LOL.... truly it has been a blessing in my life. Thanks Kathy.....


Anyway, on my last day we got in this new fabric from Riley Blake! OH MY Gosh!!! LOVE IT!!!!! maybe it's all the pink in it. LOL.... anyway, had to have it. so I bought it so i could make the sample. sooooo cute...... it's a free pattern from Riley Blake. you can get the fabric from A quilter's Oasis. it's 42 x 42.
Next is the twister wreath. the original pattern calls for a 5" template. I think it will finish about 20". not sure. I posted earlier about using the 2.25. it finished about 12" - I think! this one uses the 10" template. with the borders its 66" sq. i love the twister. sooooo much fun!

Next is a table runner. I so love this! this is a close up of one end. if you click on it, you can see the beading on it that makes it sparkle. oh sooooo pretty.....


And here is the table runner.......


very quick and fast to make.....


enjoy,


Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....