Saturday, April 9, 2011

Gunner Day!

I got to have Gunner Man all to my self! we had such a fun day! lunch at Mc D's with Poppa - forgot my camera!!! yikes, bad grandma! watch loony tunes on and off all day! and he was helping me straighten my sewing room. well I have been collecting some spiderman and batman t -shirts to make t-shirt quilts for some special people. Gunner found my stash! he tried them all on and thought they were for him. I let him wear them. they got dirty and of course he can't wear dirty shirts. so he went home with his own shirt! so now I have to find a better place to hide them. Thanks Gunner Man for spending the day with Granma! love ya kiddo! Grandma H

1 comment:

  1. achei muito lindo teu blog.Os trabalhos feitos são maravilhosos e de muito bom gosto.Estou te seguindo.Beijosss

    simone poa


    www.simonert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....