Monday, March 22, 2010

The Smith Family

I can't believe it has been a couple of weeks since I last blog. I have a good excuse! I was sick with whatever was going around. not a happy camper at all. anyway, Melissa brought the boys over to see how I was doing. Andrew is at the age he is loosing his teeth. If you click on the picture you can see how big his tooth is coming in. Isn't he a cutie? Love you Andrew! OK, true confession time. I love Pringles Jalapeno Chips. Bruce calls them my stress chips. anyway, Gunner man found them. here he takes a bite
another bite.......
and then the heat finds him....... I am so sorry Gunner man. I tried to tell you and take them away. but he was very unhappy until I gave them to him. the problem is, now he looks for the chips and wants more! oh dear.....
Love you boys!
Grandma

1 comment:

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....