Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pic of GW and Maddy girl!

Ashton just sent these cute photos of the kiddos. I have NO idea how to rotate this pic so it's right, so if anyone knows, please let me know!!! this is Maddy in front of the Sacramento temple. she is such a happy girl! Love you Maddy!
Here is GW! oh my goodness! Little Ashton for sure! except GW looks like he is wearing a wig!

OK, another upside down pic - sorry! here he is with his hair wet! look at those curls.....
thanks for sending hon! love you all.....
enjoy
Lorene


1 comment:

  1. So cute Lorene ! I can't believe how cute the baby is, so alert and all that hair ! You have to rotate the pictures on the computer first so they are right side up, then load. Just like my sideways video...havn't a clue !

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....