Monday, November 2, 2009

awesome weeknd!

here is our grand kids all dress up in their finery. gunner wasn't a happy camper at the moment, but as soon as he went trick or treating and was given candy - well, he got pretty excited about that! here are all the kiddos with their great grandparents! isn't it awesome they have that opportunity?

here's some of the food we had! pumpkin peeps, witches hats, more chocolate!
our mummy candy bars that the girls helped me make.....

Mummy dogs that Jen and the girls made.....

the lady fingers and Chili......

our swampwater with frog spawn.....

deviled eggs that looked like eyes......

my Dad fixing cheese crisps.....

we had a great time. Bruce and I stayed home to pass out the candy while all the kids took their kiddos around the block to get their loot!
I love my family...... we missed you Trina.....
Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....