Monday, December 1, 2014

Stash Report 32

Hi everyone!


bobbins used this week: 1
bobbins used year to  date: 79
Thread spools emptied this week:  0
Thread spools emptied year to date:  14
Fabric used this week:  0
Fabric used year to date:  53 3/8
Fabric added this week: 0
Fabric added year to date:  47  1/2 yards

I can't believe how hectic is has gotten.  Yikes!!!!  but I did work on a few things.  I can't remember if I showed August and September blocks.  I have started October


 
these are my recent finishes on my Dear Jane Blocks
 



 
Another block arrived for my birthday.  Yeah!!! 


This came from Julie in Australia!  she also made a quilted notebook holder for me.  Such a sweetie.  I can't find the picture, so will post it  later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....