Sunday, August 7, 2011

Redwork Club

Well, the 3rd friday of every month is Redwork club. love it!!! these are the pics from the july meeting. thank you ladies. always a great time.
Charlene is always a sweetie and brings me presents. this is a pincushion/measuring tape. how cute is that! thank you Charlene. you are a sweetie!!!! Charlene made this for a friend. truly a CA quilt!

Charlene is making the quilt from the new book from hatched and patched. an australian designer. way too cute....


kathy showing her civil was quilt.


I think Jancye made the same quilt. both are sooooo pretty. I am becoming a lover of civl war quilts. I tried really hard not to. I just love them.......


Cyndi made this for a neice I think. cute, cute, cute!


Cyndi also made this patriotic quilt. this was one of our projects a year or so ago. great job!!!!


darn I can't remember who blocks these are. but I love them.


Rita came. we haven't seen her for a while. was wonderful to see you again Rita!


Pam was given this quilt. isn't it pretty? Pam was thrilled with it!


Also she was given this purse. she said a 16 year old made the purse. great job!!!!


Margie made this. love it!


she also frame this quilt block. I think she said that she was doing this for a friend. I think that would look great in my sewing room..... LOL.....


Margie has this much done on her christmas twitterings. it really is coming along nicely.....



thanks ladies for coming and all the show and tell! great job!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....