Monday, October 10, 2011

La Quinta

Recently Bruce had a business meeting in La Quinta, CA. very close to Palm Springs. WOW, we stayed at the La Quinta there. it's were the PGA is played. and the place is HUGE, JOHN WAYNE size, several golf courses, I don't know how many pools (I saw 4 I think walking around), the place was just beutifaul. every where we went we took a golf cart. the place was that big. and also it was very hot! outside our room....

looking the other way........



our door. every room was a indivdual room. more like a casita. very nice.......


one view of our room


another view of our room....




we had a wonderful time. thanks sweetie. I took my machine and sewed, I went shopping, I relaxed. it was wonderful!


Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....