bobbins used this week: 4
bobbins used year to date: 27
Thread spools emptied this week: 0
Thread spools emptied year to date: 0
Fabric used this week: 1 yard
Fabric used year to date: 33 1/2 yards
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric added year to date: 11 yards
UFOs finished year to date: 5
New start year to date: 2
First off I finished an OLD UFO! Yeah me! this was started, I think about 10 years ago in Thornberries. we all pooled of patterns and made these little wall hangings. the top was sewn together and I had most of the embroidery done. Then for some reason, it was put away. I came across it, and looked at it for a few days. It was telling me to finish, and I was just moving it around the sewing room.
I finally grab it up and finished the embroidery - took a couple of nights of not working on it really hard. I spent about an hour quilting it and another hour binding it. Finished!
I used a total of 1 1/4 yard of fabric, it's 14 x 20.
This is a charity quilt I have been working on. I didn't piece it and I will not bind it, so it really doesn't count on my UFO list. I used the Handiquilter versa tool ruler. I used a ruler! It was fun, amazing, and easy and hard at the same time.
this is a close up of the quilting....
By no means is it perfect. But I am pretty excited that I finally jumped in and did it.
I made 8 more apple blocks. I need 32 more and now need to cut more pieces for it.
I made 12 more step up blocks. I need 26 more of these blocks. so more cutting here too.
I finished making these flower blocks. I am sending 12 blocks for the swap and needed to make 8 more blocks for a total of 20. well, I guess I over cut what I needed. I have 26 blocks now!
And I finished Novembers block! I have December yet to do. I am so excited, I am so close. So pretty soon I can start putting them together.
This coming week another UFO will go on the frame. just trying to decide which one and can I do some fun quilting on it!